I don't think I've posted this here before so here is a link to my YouTube channel called Rethinking Reality: https://www.youtube.com/@RethinkingReality
If you know something nobody else in the room knows, you can see things nobody else in the room can see. That makes you potentially dangerous. It gives you an advantage. Hence the old saying "Knowledge is power". A good follow up to that is (something like) "And skill equals advantage". I suppose it's all situational.
Here it is: First, identify where the central false belief is located (body or mind). Second, identify what the central false belief is. Third, articulate to the person (this is optional) the central false belief. Fourth (optional, sometimes not possible), pinpoint the exact moment an untruth was accepted by either the body or mind, leading to the formation of the central false belief. It may go all the way back to the person's grandfather/mother, or even further than that. It simply depends on to what degree the disorder is a result of genetic/physiological susceptibility and to what degree environmental factors played a role. Fifth, replace the central false belief with the equivalent truth. If the pathology is environmentally induced, hypnosis appears to be the technique with the greatest capacity to alter the structure of the psyche. It is, as far as I can tell, almost certainly and almost always, the best tool for this task. The reason being is because it allows the sub...
Comments
Post a Comment